I never got to address the New Year and boy, oh boy, do I
have so much to say. I am so unsure of what lies ahead of me, but I know I’m
finally ready to live. I am in a place where I want to be happy. I aim to be
completely responsible for the smile on my face and the smile I place upon
another. I have been stagnant for a while and unsure of what I wanted--truly
wanted--for myself. I am in a field that allows me the privilege of providing influence,
yet somehow, I’m the one who fell through the cracks.
I made the decision to move to Austin (after quite a bit of
research) in order to pursue the idea of creating my own journey. While I
believe in fate, I wondered if happiness is something that one is afforded or something
that one must seek. I can’t say I know the answer just yet, but I do know that
I am unwilling to wait around for the answer to “find” me. I haven’t smiled
this much in a long time and it exceeds dope (a reference to emotion not the
drug).
My wish for you is that you, too, find that place in your
life, no matter what it may be, that results in you being happy with all of you.
To be in such a temporary state, I dare you to love life, smile each and every
day, find those activities that bring you energy and inspiration, and surround
yourself with friends and family who love you just the way you are and support
your adventures wholeheartedly.
I can’t wait to see what the tomorrow holds, let alone another
year. We shall find out together!
Strap up and strap on kiddos!
Happy New Year luvies!
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Ya'll come back now ya' hear!